Just over 6 months ago I posted my Travel Bucket List, however I have since ticked some items off my list and obviously the list has expanded. I was fortunate enough to go on Contiki last year and that is where some of my list was experienced.
Below is my Updated Travel Bucket List:
- See the Northern Lights.
- A canopy tour in Costa Rica.
- Visit the Grand Canyon.
- Go to the Rio Carnival in Brazil.
- Go to an Ice Hotel.
- View Victoria Falls, in Zimbabwe.
Take a look inside the ColloseumThis was such an incredible experience, one I will remember forever. I immediately fell in love with this building as soon as I stepped inside.
- Travel on the overseas highway, the Florida Keys.
- Join in the fun at the Tomato Festival in Spain.
- Kiss someone under the Eiffel Tower.
- See a Broadway musical in New York City.
Ride along the canals of Venice in a Gondola.Definitely a memory for the books. It amazing to see a city by travelling around through its canals on a boat. We got to see all the little gorgeous side canals and the beauty of Venice at its core.
- Visit St. Basil’s Cathedral, Russia.
- Watch a bull fight in Spain.
- Have fun in Disney Land.
- Walk along the Great Wall of China.
Visit a Monte Carlo Casino.Visiting this casino was something extremely spectacular. Actually just visiting Monaco was something spectacular. It is definitely a place of glitz and glamour. An amazing experience.
- Spend New Years in Times Square, New York.
- Holiday on the Galapagos Islands.
- See the sea of stars on Vaadhoo Island, Maldives.
- Walk through a Wisteria Flower Tunnel, Japan.
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany.
- Explore the Glow worm caves in New Zealand.
- Join in the Yip Peng festival in Thailand.
- Visit an underwater restaurant in the Maldives.
- Explore Ha Long Bay, Vietnam.
- Visit the amazing Sapa, Vietnam.
- See the rare Irrawaaddy Dolphins at Kratie, Cambodia.
Please comment down below and let me know what is on your bucket list.
(Pictures Sourced from Pinterest or taken by me.)
Lots of Love xx