As most of you know, I will be calling Hanoi, Vietnam home for the next year. Hence, I have made a huge list of all the things I want to do and places I want to see whilst here. Once I have done each thing I will write up a little post about it and let you know my thoughts and feelings.
So here goes:
- Explore the Old Quarter – 36 streets of pure shopping heaven in Hanoi.
- Spend a night at a traditional Homestay – Experiencing a night the way a traditional local would.
- Cycle through the rice paddies in Mai Chau – Beautiful views and experiences.
- Walk down Hanoi’s famous Train Street – And capture a few Instagram’s of course.
- Take part in a Vietnamese food tour and cooking class in Hanoi – Hanoi is a city with an amazing food culture.
- Spend the night on a junk boat in Ha Long Bay – No, a junk boat is not a boat filled with rubbish. It’s an ancient Chinese boat.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Museum. – Probably the most popular museum in Hanoi.
- Explore Cat Ba National Park – Hike up to see the most gorgeous views and landscapes.
- Watch a water puppet show – A show that is indigenous to Hanoi.
- Visit a traditional fishing village – See how the locals do their fishing.
- Wonder through the village of Sapa – Sapa is a village in the hills. It has its own hill-side tribe.
- Photography Tour of Hanoi – Firstly, I need a good camera of my own. (Comment down bellow any recommendations please.)
- Travel through the Mekong Delta in a traditional boat – A maze of rivers surrounded by floating markets, pagodas and villages.
- Light a Lantern in Hoi An – I want to be like Rapunzel in Tangled.
- Visit Hue’s Imperial City, Hoi An. – A majestic kind of city.
- Enjoy the natural pools at Elephant Springs, Hoi An – Nothing like a dip in a gorgeous spring.
Comment bellow if you have done any of these 16 things, also tell me which ones you would like to do and what else I should add to my list.
Thank you for reading!!
Lots of Love xxx